Perk Rework ideas

Options

so i've been thinking about a few perks that could need a buff/nerf/Rework so lemme know what you think

Babysitter/Guardian (Rework)

After performing the Unhook/Kobe Action the Unhooked survivor becomes Broken for 30 Secs after these 30 secs ran out the unhooked survivor fully heals [The No Scratch Mark/Blood pools effect should be put into basekit BT]

Second Wind/Renewal (Buff)

After Being Unhooked or u Unhook yourself u become broken and heal after 30 secs automatically [The activation requirement is pretty stupid cause it can only happen 2 times a match for one person and this would buff the perk to a good healthy state its like a reversed Babysitter]

Camaraderie/Kinship (Buff)

The Range to activate the Perk has been increased to 24 Meters and the Timer Stops for 60 seconds [i dont see how this is a problem if the killer camps....well its his fault for letting the perk do its job xD]

Self Preservation (Buff)

Increase the Range to 32 Meters and let it stay active for 20 Seconds so there is no blood, scratch marks, grunts of pain and aura shown [A Small Number Tweak plus new effect can make the perk better]

Slippery Meat (Buff)

Increase it from 4 to 10% [Kobeing is so random it would make it more viable and less random]

Teamwork: Collective Stealth/Power Of Two (Buff)

Reduce The Cooldown cause 140 seconds is way too much make it 45 for both [lets see how these perks are with the lower cooldown]

Left Behind (Rework)

When there are 2 Survivors left in the Trial u and the other survivor can see the location the hatch will spawn [A Random idea that popped into my head]

Poised (Rework)

After each generator gain a token u can get up to 5 each token hides ur aura and scratch marks and pools of blood use the Active ability Button to use all tokens immediately

Red Herring (Buff)

Remove the Cooldown!

Visionary (Buff)

Remove The Cooldown!

Technician (Buff)

NO additional Progress should be lost in fact missing a skill with this perk should not let the gen lose progress at all!

Zanshin Tactics (Buff)

Map Wide Aura Reading

Beast Of Pray (Rework)

Bloodlust is gained 5 secs faster, Red Stain is hidden and gain 100% Bonus Bloodpoints in the hunting category

Blood Echo (Buff)

Reduce the Cooldown to 45 seconds and add Blindness to it

Awakened Awareness (Buff)

Increase the range to 32 Meters

Corrupt Intervention (Rework)

[This is an interesting idea i've had since july last year]

Without the perk the 3 furthest gens away from the killer are blocked for 45 seconds every match the perk simply increases it to 165 seconds the gens are automatically unblocked when the first survivor is downed [This would make every match feel the same and killers like Hag and Trapper aren't forced to use this perk to set up their traps]

Oppresion (Buff)

Reduce the Cooldown to 30 or 20 Secs [who had the idea to give this perk a 80 second cooldown????]

well what do u guys think?

Comments

• Boons123
    Boons123 Member Posts: 695
    Options

I would like to increase the range of the "Teamwork perks" from 14 meters to 18 meters and also the range is visible so as not to lose the effects by mistake

Of course with your buff👍🏻