Map Offerings Should Have Their Chance Reduced

Really simple. Map offerings should have their likelihood of bringing you to a realm reduced. I'm not sure why this is even in the game the way it is. It says "increases the chance" but it increases the chance by 9,999. That's not a chance and frankly it's insane. It should be at most a 50% chance. Back when there were yellow offerings it was an increase of 5. what even is that gap??? It should be a chance. Not a guarantee. Y'all introduced sacrificial wards as a wet blanket counter to them existing the way they do when at the end of the day the sacrificial wards are harder to get than a map offering to begin with because the rarity is the same as a map offering and there's way more map offerings.

Comments

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

Make them purple.

• WashYourHands
    WashYourHands Member Posts: 255

I was literally about to make this thread.

BHVR's poor map making has survivors capitalizing on them with offerings way too often. Honestly ban them like the Eyrie offering until BHVR gets their sht together and pumps out map refreshes

• WashYourHands

Like look at this

3 games in a row with map offerings

• WashYourHands

The community is old. Players have more BPs than they can spend. They don't need BP offerings. They'd rather use map, fog, and hook offerings. How is 1 killer supposed to counter 4 survivor offerings? Am I supposed to burn my own map offering every match? Don't get me started on the Sabo SWF groups who burn hook offerings and bring toolboxes.

Why don't you change it so killers can see what offerings survivors are bringing in the lobby? They get revealed in the next screen anyway; it's not like it's a secret. Something needs to happen. It's not fun.