Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Fix your game!

Nonyabizness
Nonyabizness Member Posts: 8
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

PC-Steam- While I'm in the middle of a match I will randomly be "disconnected from the host" (sometimes multiple times a day and my penalty time stacks because of it, as you know) and it's absolute BS because I have GIGABIT wifi and I'm next to my router.... I reached a 24 hour ban because of this constantly happening, and I'm not using a VPN. I'll be waiting for the next 13 hours to play your game and even longer to get help with this issue I'm betting. This time penalty is ridiculous especially when it goes from 1min to 5mins to 30mins to an hour and a half to 6 hours to 24 hours, and I'm sure even longer. My advice, get rid of the ban timer, fix match making, and your servers. Like for real, imagine being forced out of a match randomly because of disconnection from host then being forced to stop playing the game for a while because of the game's stupidly built in anti-DC mechanic AHAHAHAHAHA are you serious?! Fix it. Please.

Post edited by Mandy on
5 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

This sounds like a technical issue not a bug.

This discussion has been closed.