Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Lots of bugs

sulaiman
sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

Hi, PC over steam.

I was playing against the singularity, on its own map, with the new survivor.

I had the perks Scavanger, Streetwise, bond and self care, together with a commodious toolbox with scraps and socket swivels. However, when i stood at a gen, i get the prompt to either repair or use the toolbox, but couldnt use the toolbox at all, i could only repair normaly.

Was not infected or anything.

First match it happened in.

Post edited by sulaiman on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• sulaiman

Just to ad another: Same map, same killer, but this time another bug.

I played leon with lithe, botany, self care and bond, no items, but had an emp.

i tried using the emp and got stuck in the animation, no pressing buttons worked, couldnt vault, heal, reapair or anything, until i got hit by the killer. I dont think thats intended. I just put it in here since its the same map and killer.

• sulaiman
    edited June 2023

again, same map and killer, new survivor, same perks and items as first post.

Killer hits me, suddenly my monitor changes into window modes, and changes resolution on the game. never had that with this or any other game before.

Returns to normal after i restarted the game.