Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PC/Steam - After stepping into a trap, game bugged out

Vankoslav
Vankoslav Member Posts: 1

In my last match, after vaulting a window and picking up a trapped survivor I kinda got stuck in my own trap. While this was happening I started getting frame drops and could barely move. While this was happening a survivor was on my shoulder and seemed to wiggling, but he couldn't wiggle out even though I was stuck for like 30 seconds. After this I got out of it and managed to hook him.

Something similar happened after vaulting the same window with the same trap while chasing another survivor, but this time I was only stuck for like 5 seconds.

I was playing the Trapper on Father Campbell's Chapel with Corrupt Intervention, Save The Best For Last, Deadlock and Agitation as my perks. Issue occured two times. I wasn't able to capture a video, but I attached my logs. After the game one of the survivors said something that got blocked by profanity filter and told me that she was gonna report me for abusing glitches.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated