Devs, they promised us changes to Sadako and to this day they have not arrived after its launch

Options
Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265
edited June 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

The Knight, after its release had several changes, the skull merchant also had changes after its release.

On the other hand, sadako where are your changes? It is a killer that I like a lot and it has a lot of potential, but they promised to make changes that have not yet arrived today. I hope changes in your most useless tool (power) condemnation. On the other hand, some other adjustments that addons like the "old newspaper" have in their base power among other small changes.

I hope to see changes soon for her.

Comments

• Th3Nightmare
    Options

Anniversary Stream 6º

They said last year that they were going to make changes after launch and sadako was going to make changes to it.

• Th3Nightmare
    edited June 2023
    Options

it needs the base newspaper and even the clock, and I do a lot of mindgames thanks to the blinking that it has thanks to those addons, without those addons it is impossible to play it. I love the mechanics it has, plus the condemnation is complete rubbish.

But yes, she needs help and I hope to see changes to his kit this mid chapter.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,915
    Options

Peanut said that they were unable to make any changes because Nurse was higher on priority. At the same time, I do not remember them saying anything in regards to Sadako. All i saw was that they showed stats and she was number 1 kill-rate across all MMR's. that made me laugh because her kill-rate and her power-level were not accurate at all.

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,073
    Options

I don't really play Sadako because her condeming is too weak. It depends on me running an iri addon, and that's not sustainable. What I love about the Pig is the pressure of taking off your trap, and a race against the time. What we COULD have with Sadako is the same type of pressure, if only the condemning mechanic was better. Having to pick up a tape and put it into a TV, to remove your stacks, is a cool mechanic. Sadly, it's ruined by loooong TV cooldowns. She could be so fun! And I agree, her terror radius ruins her stealth.

• Th3Nightmare
    Options

The kill rate is not everything, the community asks for changes, they should know, and also I return to the main topic, we should have seen post-launch changes, which have not arrived yet.

• Th3Nightmare
    Options

yeah the condeming is so... trash. The power is so cool, but with somes QoL its super good killer like i said above (old newspaper and the clock in the base kit for example)

• tuttoinunavolta
    tuttoinunavolta Member Posts: 170
    Options

A slightly weaker version of Iri Tape as basekit, and reduced teleport cooldowns would do so much good for her

Changing Ring Drawing to not work on slug pickups but instead work on unhooks would also remove the one thing survivors don't like about playing against Condemned Sadako

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    Options

Why remove Ring Drawing? Add it to her basekit! Wait, wait, let me explain 😊

1. Ring drawing is her basekit, but condemn applies gradually, like Wesker's/Plague's infections. If you fully healed survivor, you got 1/6 condemn. If you only touched him, you got 0.00001 condemn.
    2. Add Iri-tape as basekit. TV cooldown is atrocious. Imagine Dredge is blocked from area of lockers after teleport for a minute?
    3. Wesker can jump through windows, no one complains. Hux has built in Fire Up + Brutal Strength + overbuffed Spirit Fury, no one tells he is OP. Let Sadako go through windows and pallets when demanifested!
    4. Buff and make Newspaper her basekit, so she could have at least some mindgame chase mechanic.
    5. REMOVE BLOODY LULLABY from poor girl! Let this sound be played to survivor louder and louder when he getting close to be condemned.
  • Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,073
    Options

These are really good ideas. Dear devs, I seriously hope you consider these changes for Sadako. In her current state, she's basically just Wraith... She would be SO cool if her condemning mechanic was more reliable - if survivors actually had to worry about getting rid of their condemn stacks on a regular basis.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

She got hard nerfed after the visual Terror Radius update.

You can say that the lullaby is audible, but its not a constant ringing, tone or humming. Its a very intermittent shrilling ring but with the update you just need to see the giant red circle on your body.