Friendly Competition Not Working?

Options
VortexVentamy
VortexVentamy Member Posts: 62

I have completed multiple gens with other survivors and yet the perk remains inactive. I am quite confused, as it seems the only requirements are to complete a gen with 1 or more survivors. Note: the other people did not have the perk, only I did.

The other perks I was running included Deja Vu, Built To Last, and Prove Thyself.

Any ideas?

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Jessicanity
    Jessicanity Member Posts: 18
    Options

I'm having this issue, and it's also causing the archive challenge to repair 2 gens with other survivors while using this perk to not work.

My only guess is that it's ping related, since I'm usually playing at 200-300 ping to be able to play with my friends who are across the world from me. (And based on this reddit post that someone suggested that was the issue https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/139n3v0/friendly_competition_bugged_for_everyone_or_just/).

The perk doesn't activate, and the challenge doesn't progress; tried multiple times on different gens with other survivors. My other perks were Adrenaline, Empathy, and For The People, for what it's worth, but I doubt they're related.

• VortexVentamy
    VortexVentamy Member Posts: 62
    edited June 2023
    Options

I also play with people across countries! So this is probably my issue as well, thank you!

Edit: The reason I posted this was because the challenge was not progressing for me either.

• ohitsaunicorn
    ohitsaunicorn Member Posts: 1
    Options

This issue still persists and it's not a ping thing, the perk simply does not work. Played multiple games on home servers and it never activated