More on involuntary DC's

Bringing this up because we need a better answer than "check your connection".

There is nothing wrong with my internet connection. I have done literally everything BHVR tech support suggested I do, plus a couple other things suggested by users. There is no pattern, no rhyme or reason as to when I will be randomly DC'd. I have played a week with no issue, only to be booted out of games twice in one hour. I have played other fully-online games on the same platform with the same internet connection, with no issue. The problem persists, and from what I've seen, it is across platforms.

BHVR is selling a product, and runs on people putting money into it. However, there seems to be no guarantee that said product will actually work, or that Support will actually be able to address the issue. All that is guaranteed is a matchmaking ban for something that is not my fault.

BHVR says to talk to Sony, but with no issue with any other game, of course they're going to tell me to talk to the game publisher.

I'm not asking for a magic cure-all, or placating phrases meant to pass the buck; I'm asking, as someone who has put a lot of time and money into this game, for BHVR to accept that this is an ongoing issue for many of their players, and give us an idea of what is being done to address it.