Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Exclusive fullscreen broken

Twinkletits
Twinkletits Member Posts: 60

PC

Nvidia newest game ready drivers (anything after 531.18)

RTX 3060

Now while I get that exclusive fullscreen isn't exactly a supported feature in dbd and I doubt the devs have any plans to include it in the game after all this time but I would greatly appreciate it if anyone who knows how these things work would be able to help me in any way.

So pretty much if I use anything newer than the driver listed above, dbd, while it allows me to play in exclusive mode, forces me to play in stretched res 1280x1080 ish (I wasn't really able to narrow it down much further than this as no program seems to recognize the actual resolution while the game is in this state (save for my actual monitor which indicates 720p) and simply states that it's running in 1920x1080)

The most obvious solution to this would, of course, be to simply revert my drivers back to 531.18, and while that does solve the problem, the issue is that newer drivers are required to play Diablo 4 and it's rather unpleasant to have to switch up drivers every time I play either game.

Anyway if any more information than this is required I will be happy to provide it so yeah, thanks in advance.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated