Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Nurse's Spasmodic Breath with Agitation bug / Nurse can blink while carrying a survivor

o7o
o7o Member Posts: 335
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

Nurse's 'Spasmodic Breath' add-on with Agitation is allowing her to carry survivors double the carrying speed of Agitation.

Platform: PC Steam

How to reproduce: The only way for this to work is have the Spasmodic Breath add-on and Agitation equipped and down a survivor using Nurses power. It will not work if you down a survivor with a basic attack. It needs to be a blink into down.

Nurse can also blink while carrying a survivor, I do not have the clip myself, but I saw a clip of a Nurse carrying a survivor chasing another survivor and being able to blink after them. The carried survivor was still in the game and did not DC. No idea on how to reproduce this one.

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• dakkiii
    dakkiii Member Posts: 3

Same, i just had a nurse using spasmodic/agitation/mad grit and starstruck abusing the ridiculous speed. a killer shouldn't be able to walk at the same speed as a running survivor while using starstruck.

She was able to walk from side to side of the map downing survivors while carrying a survivor because of starstruck, what do you even do with that?