Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Pyramid Head add-on icon missing

EPIC GAMES - Upon re-launching the game post-Wesker restoration, I had been going to change add-ons for The Executioner when I had noticed the icon for the Valtiel Sect Photograph add-on was missing. Now this wouldn't be too big of a deal for me if it was just a visual bug. However, it has rendered Pyramid Head unplayable for me, as whenever I try to load into a match, I'm greeted with a fatal "corrupt data" error message and instructed to verify my files. I have verified my files for what is the fourth instance now, as well as even updating my graphics drivers, but to no avail. I tried playing another killer (The Trickster), and everything went smooth - no error messages and an overall clean match (except for the teleporting Feng Min, but hey, at least I know that MY end was fine). Even if I DON'T bring the Valtiel Sect Photograph add-on, I am still given an error message when loading into the match as Pyramid Head. Anyone else run into this issue?

^ The missing add-on icon

^The error message that displays upon loading into a match as Pyramid Head. Verifying my files does nothing to absolve this.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated