Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Meg's Waterfront Massacre Shirt is Buggy

Dolphinixus
Dolphinixus Member Posts: 3

When you switch to another torso after equipping the Diving Vest from Meg's Waterfront Massacre collection, the two belts at the stomach area and a small equipment on the right back side of Meg's waist is there forever, both in matches and in the lobby. Whichever torso you equip will have those buggy accessories, but only for Meg. Any other survivor is fine, but Meg always has those bugged accessories. My friend said he doesn't see those accessories, so I believe it's client-sided.

Possible solutions I tried which did not work:

• Restarting the game
  • Switching to Diving Vest and switching to any other torso
  • Switching to another survivor and switching back to Meg
  • Verifying game files (Steam)
1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Jhei
    Jhei Member Posts: 78

This is actually a bug related to the pants. The straps are part of the pants instead of the top. If you exclusively wear the top you'll see you're missing the straps, and if you wear the pants exclusively, you'll see the straps regardless of your chosen top. It's not like that in the item icon so I think it will be fixed eventually.