Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Servers have been really laggy since the start of the event

o7o
o7o Member Posts: 335

US servers have been very laggy, I have always been on 80-100ms but everyone in my lobbies and the people I've been watching is lagging in terms of high latency and frames are constantly dropping. Have never had this issue before but it's bad.

Platform: PC Steam

6 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• eisenbuns
    eisenbuns Member Posts: 102

Agreed, we are in the WRONG servers for some reason. My ping is always at 40ms or less and I'm getting 140+ most games, along with the rest of the people in my lobby. What gives?

• sluc16
    sluc16 Member Posts: 537

Is happening to me too on PS5, my ping has been jumping all the way up to 500, then goes back to normal then high again. I checked my internet and is perfectly fine, and other friends of mine been having the same issue

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425

Probably just because of how many people are playing. If you check the steam charts, the number of players is much much higher than its been for the entire year from the busiest being ~70,000 to now being ~87,000. That's about a 25% increase and that's just on steam.

• Mitsui
    Mitsui Member Posts: 77

the servers are horrible since the event, ping over +150 (SA servers)