Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

"Take one for your team... of one" challenge requirements

Annso_x
Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611

Hello!

I've been doing the event archives and have trouble doing the "take one for your team... Of one" killer challenge where you have to activate your invitation to endure any stun 3 times in a chase.

I have done this many times but didn't get any progress, should I report it as a bug or do I need to get value out of it for it to count ? (activating it and getting stunned instead of just activating it)

Best Answers

• Stone757
    Stone757 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓

I'm with you, not sure how to do this...

It is hard, I finally got one. You have to activate invitation loke right before they hit you with a pallet. I only did it once so far. Not easy, well at least not for me.

Once you activate it, it has a timer

Post edited by Stone757 on
  • williamf85
    williamf85 Member Posts: 3
    Answer ✓

I’ve been working on it for 10 hours between yesterday and today I’ve even farmed like 20 matches still don’t have it

• williamf85
    williamf85 Member Posts: 3
    Answer ✓

Just got it you have to activate it then get hit with a pallet,locker door, or blast mine you the killer is one who needs to be stunned I was reading it wrong it says to endure any type of stun

Answers