The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Matchmaking Penalty + Challenge Pop-up changes

Nark
Nark Member Posts: 14
edited June 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I keep having game crashes from bugs. I send my report every time it pops up with the prompt after a crash but somehow I'm penalized for it. Right now I have a 12 minute penalty when I didn't dc myself, the game simply crashed. I feel like it would be nice to not be punished for this since I wasn't doing something rude like leaving a match because it wasn't going my way. Maybe if a crash prompt shows up the game could recognize that as something separate from a dc and not time you out of matches. I feel like it's only fair since the crashing isn't my fault, it's a game error.

I've also had an issue repeatedly where I finish a match, go to tell everyone "gg, gl on next" and instead hit the "select a challenge" button because it pops out in front of the chat bar before I realize. I click the button, get sent out of the end screen, and never get to talk to the lobby. Isn't there somewhere else the challenge/tome popup could show up? Even a couple pixels higher up or having it stay as the eye shape until you scroll over it like in the menu screen would be so useful. I'm trying to play the game and be a nice player and these two things make it so annoying to want to interact or play the game.