Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Nemesis animation bug

DomoAllCaps
DomoAllCaps Member Posts: 5

Hello im writing to you guys again regarding nemesis' bugged animations while hugging walls. I play on pc and this is an issue that occurs nearly every time I will give steps on how to reproduce this

1. Walk up to a wall with tentacle strike ready Pictured below

2.Have a survivor friend observe you firing the tentacle at the wall

3.If done correctly it shouldnt play his animation. he kind of just stands there and it sucks back up into his wrist

i have a video of this bug in action https://medal.tv/games/dead-by-daylight/clips/1fO1EBuwwhUmjH/d1337wXxyfd2?invite=cr-MSxJR2csNDI1ODMyODQs (this is a clipping service i use, i can provide a download link if needed)

If you need more described i can help as much as i can. Im reporting this because this really messes with his linger counterplay by removing the tentacle on the floor entirely which led to the "bioweapon stare" as ive coined it where he just looks at you and you become injured. xoxo love yall

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated