Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Dedicated Server Disconnect

tylera97
tylera97 Applicant Posts: 2

I play on PC/Windows 11 (both Steam and Epic) and from US East. I'm being disconnected from public matches and the following error is displayed

"Dedicated server is not responding; disconnecting..."

This error has been occurring for months. The rate varies and can happen upwards of 4 times in one session. It happens on both survivor and killer. I'm able to play most of the match will no connection issues up until all actions in the match freeze, and a few seconds later I'm the only one forced out. I can return to the menu and join another lobby, I do not have to relaunch my game ever. It seems to happen at any time of day. The only app that appears to be affected is Dead by Daylight. I've tried every network troubleshooting step provided by Behavior multiple times.

I've played this game since it's release 7 years ago and I feel so left out from the anniversary. My game is completely unplayable.

This is the most recent error message. It occurred in a custom lobby with bots. I had this error twice within aprox. 2 hours of custom lobbies. About the same I would experience in public matches.

3 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum.

Comments