Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Tile generation bug on groaning storehouse (ps4)

JTI2020
JTI2020 Member Posts: 1

On my last match I had a tile generation bug on the shack-side of the groaning storehouse, it seems to be that a tile had a different orientation on my screen to the survivors and servers perception, there was also an untextured section of the ground next to shack. The whole video is too big to send but I did take some screenshots. In the second one you can see the pallet was dropped in the wrong direction and the window is disconnected with the rest of the structure, the gen and locker are also half in the wall. There was also a rock next to shack that generated weirdly but I don't have a photo. On my screen the devour hope totem that was next to the rock appeared to be in the open. I collided with the environment correctly (I.e i walked through the gaps that should have been there) but there was a consistent rubberbanding type effect when I walked into an object I couldn't see but the survivors didn't seem to have the same problem navigating the tiles. I don't know how to recreate it or how common it is as I've played the map once since the anniversary update.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated