Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Nemesis causing dedicated servers to crash

Saereaux
Saereaux Member Posts: 3
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

For the past 2 days (could not determine which log file would have the correct one from yesterday but I included from when it happened today), 3 out of 4 nemesis matches I have played have caused dedicated servers to crash halfway through the game.

There seems to be no other common thing other than that at least 1 person is on hook and at least 1 person is injured or dying. Chasing someone when those conditions are met have caused server to crash indiscriminately.

I am sure that this can be replicated, but I don't wanna cause people to play a match for 8 minutes all to have it go to hell.

And to be clear, this is not a client-side crash. Everyone is kicked from the match and given the dc icon at the end as opposed to just me getting it as killer.

Editing to add on that this is only happening with Nem. Other killers work just fine and do not cause a crash. I completed a match as Doctor following the crash this evening without any issue and I was playing Plague, Wraith, and Gf just fine last night.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.