If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Event Items Should not share the Same pool as Event BP Offerings

Options

I've noticed that compared to my Killer Bloodwebs, I get fewer Event BP Offerings as a Survivor, and in its stead are event items (that don't even have event specific goals that give BP Bonuses in Trial or something).

Probably as a result of them just being labeled as "Event", with a random element as to what in the pool it pulls from.

However this basically reduces the bonus Event BP potential for Survivors. Ontop of Survivors having variable BP gain based on if they get Tunneled out quick or not.

I'd suggest that Event BP Offerings are standardized across both bloodwebs.

Comments

• james5272
    james5272 Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2023
    Options

I rarely play killer, did some matches today for the first time during the event and noticed I got cakes more frequently than survivor as well. In 3 games, I got 20 on Wraith, and those were games where I was 2 hooking at most, highest BP payout was 90k. I usually get 2 - 3 per match as survivor, average BP is about the same.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,051
    Options

It's about 55 per prestige on killer and about 30 per prestige on survivor. P100 survivor is the same, just more items, P100 killer gets about 120 for the same BP spend.

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762
    Options

This certainly is strange, survivors are even limited in their BP gain already, why are they making it even harder to get the cake?

• AssortedSorting
    AssortedSorting Member Posts: 954
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hmm, thanks for the information, especially the P100 similarities. Wonder if truncation happens with the smaller bloodwebs if it spawns a set number... But then the numbers should match up between prestige on Survivor/Killer too. So the Items do likely influence them in some manner.