Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Textures, icons, perks, sounds, players and killer not loading

agumanu3000
agumanu3000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

(PC STEAM VERSION)Since the new update i've been encountering some HEAVY issues while playing:

At the start of the match, i cant hear a damn thing, it last around 20 to 30 seconds and nor me or my friends cant listen to terror radius, hex cleansing and literally any other sound than walking or running.

Then, theres a slight chance that players character models dissapear for me or they get stuck at random points of the match (not just for me, some of my friends have experienced the same), sometimes even making ourselfs not being able to go through them (like when they get stuck on doorframes or tight corridors).

And trough the whole match, most of my own perks, random status effects (like exhaustion, being affected by a hex, etc), enemy perks and the invitation icon just wont load.

I've tried reinstalling the game, tried fixing the game files, tried changing my internet connection to other wifi network and nothing changed. I've never experienced this bug and tho my computer its not the best, i've never had problems with this game nor lag this big. If necessary i can add some photos to this post. Hope i can find a fix to this issue

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• agumanu3000
    agumanu3000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

So...the bug has gotten worse. No response still?