Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Hud disappeared as Survivor

abe
abe Member Posts: 1

I played Jake Park on Midwich and as I got grabbed out of a locker my hud disappeared. It was a Michael Myers in Tier 3 with Tombstone Piece. This is a reddit post I found referring to the same issue: (https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/11v74vq/everything_disappeared/)

In their case it seems to happen when survivors disconnect during a mori as they're playing killer. But since the guy who made the post is referring to skill checks I assume he was also playing survivor.

My assumption is Myers tried to mori me as I got in the locker and somehow the mori animation started playing because of a ping difference (maybe on his screen I was not in the locker yet), thus hiding the hud, but the mori was interrupted by my being in a locker and the hud never reappeared. Since this is my first bug report I did not think to make screenshots.

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This has been already reported and it's under review. Thank you!