Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

account error

d1rt_wr1d
d1rt_wr1d Member Posts: 3
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

this is a mistake, I have been around for a long time since the release of Hellraiser. It's not possible to play after the game crashes with an unknown error and my friends can't see me and I can't invite them out because they're in the game like. Account error after reboot. although I only go with the incentive I have EGS tied and there it is not there only in the incentive. but i bought the game and dlc in steam and i want to play here. need help can anyone come across.

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it is currently under review.

Comments

• Zyqlon
    Zyqlon Member Posts: 6

Yup, i have this same exact problem too. It's so stupid, i raised a ticket and after a few network things (reset adapters, update adapters, change dns, flush dns etc.) they are out of options and i need to deal with it. Just follow their social media account for upcoming fixes they said. But this is unplayable to reboot the game after 1 game. Let me know if you can fix this.

This discussion has been closed.