If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Sadako Power Suggestions

Options

I don't like that Survivors can disable the TV's for such long periods of time, as it hinders Sadako's mobility.

• However I understand why it is 'gated', given that her using the mobility is what applies condemned to Survivors.

I think that her Slowdown is convoluted and too closely tied with Sadako's Manifestation mobility.

• She manifests to apply condemned to Survivors, who use tapes to turn off TV's to prevent her from manifesting in the first place, efficiently done with proper communication, Sadako should never be able to manifest from a TV at all.
  • Survivors must be aware that taking tapes prevents her from manifesting from a TV, and that they can turn off TV's only while holding a tape.

I'd address the above with the following changes:

TV Manifestation:

• The Onryo can Manifest to any TV, on or off, causing a cooldown to teleporting to that given TV. (Represented by the "movie" playing in "it's entirety").
  • Manifestation to a TV that is turned off takes 4s longer and requires holding the Power button, with the TV Aura turning Red when attempting to Manifest to it initially.
  • TV's that she can teleport to are shown by the still image of the distant shot of the Well.

TVs:

• TVs start the Trial off.
  • TVs turn on automatically after 40s, or if the Onryo Manifests from them.
  • After being on for another 60s, they become Imbued with energy, shown by the iconic Ring.
  • Survivors can turn any TV off with or without a Cursed Tape.
  • TVs will also turn off when a Cursed Tape is removed.

Condemned:

• When Sadako Manifests from an Imbued TV (shown to the Killer in Yellow), all Survivors suffer from a stack of Condemned.
  • When a Survivor turns off a TV, they gain a stack of Condemned. This includes when removing a Cursed Tape.
  • Survivors can remove stacks of Condemned by retrieving a Cursed Tape from any TV, and placing that Cursed tape in a designated TV.

Cursed Tape:

• Taking a Cursed tape from a TV will show the Aura of another TV to place it in, which removes stacks of Condemned.

The loop created is that Survivors must turn off TV's to consolidate condemned onto a single Survivor, otherwise being applied to everyone, the forewarning of a TV flickering on (if it was turned off) when The Onryo teleports to a turned off TV can also give the Survivor a head start running, or hiding, if it's nearby an objective.

This also means that her slowdown power can more or less be manipulated by two numbers: The time it takes TV's to turn on passively, and the time it takes a TV to become Imbued, compared to the Condemned gain and limit.

And her Mobility can be balanced by the time it takes for the individual TV cooldown to finish from her using her own Power, where proper planning and cost-benefit of what TV to teleport to will matter (EG: information perks can help figure out which TV to best utilize at a given time).

Mostly separating the mobility aspect of her Power from her slowdown, while still allowing some counterplay for Survivors with regards to objective mobility (delay on teleporting to an objective TV), and giving Sadako targets to manifest to (such as manifesting to a TV early in the Trial that is out of the way for Survivors to start that TV Imbuing).

Of course I don't play Sadako, so this is all speculation.