If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Please don't add the new character portraits

Options
edgargarciabe660
edgargarciabe660 Member Posts: 45
edited July 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I'm grateful you guys are trying out new things, but please dont realese the new character portraits, at least the killer ones. They look like those basic SFM models youtubers use in their videos' thumbnails. I would recommend improving them in quality, not all of them though, for example, I think that Nemesis and killers from Sadako to Singularity have awesome portrait designs, but there are other that have a really low quality imho such as Spirit, Deathslinger or Pinhead. Another problem I would like to point out is Myers' portrait, that pose doesnt fit the stalker, silent killer that he is. This is my opinion, but I've seen people talking about the same and I think they should get a little bit of more work put into them to make them as realistic and nice as the actual ones so the models doesnt look fake or made in SFM.