Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Killing a Survivor while "Hex: Face The Darkness" is active, will cause them to scream after dying

Axcia_7
Axcia_7 Member Posts: 11
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

I originally noticed this a few days ago an initially accused a Jane of cheating (sorry jane) as it made it appear as though she had teleported across the map while screaming as the only survivor left alive. However I was recording the match and watched it back a few times with a friend of mine, and I realized that the places where screams happened were the same locations I had killed survivors, no actually screams were heard, nor were auras shown. I tossed some bots into a custom match to see if there were any special conditions and it didn't seem to be the case. It's just likely most easily triggered on legion because of the likely hood for FTD to be active at any given time it seems. This is on Live servers.

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This bug has already been reported and it is currently under review.

This discussion has been closed.