Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

BHVR please fix this friend request bug; I'm sick of this its been going on since Epic got DBD(2021)

chibizodo
chibizodo Member Posts: 162

Please I've sent a support ticket for this(over a year ago) but still hasn't been fixed, the friend request is from an Epic Games account I believe as I am on Steam, I literally cannot get rid of it and it bothers me, I've opened my account on Epic Games just to see if I can delete the friend request and I cannot get rid of it there either. Please someone remove this because I cannot get rid of it. I cannot delete it, I can accept it but it only sends the request out, I can then cancel it but it will only come back and be stuck there.

video of this issue:

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• chibizodo

i have gotten in contact with the user and they cannot get into the account, bhvr can you please just get this off my account ): i want it gone im tired of seeing it

• chibizodo

it has fianlly ben resolved, the user was able to log into the account after some digging and i guess it refreshed itself bc the friend req disappeared!!