We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

DBD shutting down mid game

Options
nicodize
nicodize Member Posts: 1
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

While playing on PC I have been unable to play a full round of DBD. To start I would like to note that I have updated all of my drivers, windows update, ran diagnostics and everything checks out fine on my end. I can run every game other than DBD. This is include Halo Infinite, Fortnite, COD, etc.. with no issue. I have changed my graphics settings to low and it still cuts about 5-7 minutes into a game. Because of this I have a 24 hour matchmaking lock, I check for updates and everything is up to date. I also have more than the required and recommended requirements to run the game. At this point I have given up hope on being able to play again. I get excited to play and almost complete a game just for it to go to my desktop screen and when I load back in I am punished for it with time added to add insult to injury. Please fix this ASAP

I also wanted to note that I have re-downloaded and attempted to fix any corrupted files at least 4 times. This does not provide a solution, at this point I do not believe there is an issue with my PC.

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This seems to be a technical issue, if you still require assistance you can ask other forum users in the Ask the Community section (https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/ask-a-question) since we do not offer technical support on this platform.

This discussion has been closed.