We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

PC bug

Options
OuijaBored666
OuijaBored666 Member Posts: 8
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

!!PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THIS!! I am playing on PC on Steam and even after 2 weeks the game is still unplayable the game went out of Fullscreen in the middle of the game and is now running below 20 FPS and don't say it's a technical issue because it is happening to other people. Every other game on my computer is working perfectly fine except DBD that isn't a "Technical Issue" that is a game issue I haven't gotten to play any of the anniversary because of this the game is legitimately unplayable right now. I tried resetting my computer multiple times and it works for half a match but then randomly does it again and then nothing will work again it will run like crap barely getting above 20 FPS. and when I restart the game all of the stuff is tiny For example on controller the little cursor is tiny. I have tried everything I can think of I have looked in the game files and nothing changes there I have deleted the game multiple times. I have bought the game on Epic Games Store and still the exact same bug oh wait I am sorry "technical issue" no matter what I do nothing works. Please for the love of god fix this. I already missed out on the anniversary I don't want to miss anything else.

1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This seems to be a technical issue, if you still require assistance you can ask other forum users in the Ask the Community section (https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/ask-a-question) since we do not offer technical support on this platform.

This discussion has been closed.