Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Bugs and Mistakes in the French In Game Manual

MDCBD
MDCBD Member Posts: 6
  • I am on PC, Steam platform.
  • I play on the French version of the game, and I just noticed that there seem to be quite a few coding, editing and/or presentation mistakes and bugs in the 'the game' ('le jeu') section of the in-game manual.
  • How to see the issue? Just open the French in-game manual on the steam pc platform (maybe it's not bugged elsewhere or maybe it is, I wouldn't be able to know) and read the bugged articles and you should see the problems I noticed.
  • Just to make sure this wasn't a one-off thing I restarted my game and the issues remained.

I didn't read all of the manual, but just in the list of status effects page alone there quite enough bugs with the icons being shown as HTML code instead of images, as well as some editing mistakes in 'the final sprint' ('le sprint final') to make me think that some other mistakes and bugs might have made it through in other parts of the manual.

Here are a few images showcasing what I've found:

Small editing mistake 1.

Small editing mistake 2.

Coding bug? Error? From the Endurance effect all the way to the end of the list, every single icon shows up as HTML code instead of an actual image.

Bonus: Editing mistake in the Auras section.

These were very quick and easy to find, and while editing mistakes aren't the end of the world, not having the icons of the status effects shown in the only in-game source where you can learn about them would be a downer for any would be future manual reader.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.