Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

[PC Steam] I hope you completely correct the Nemesis.

BALJADA
BALJADA Member Posts: 17
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

Any Survivor who has encountered Nemesis knows how inaccurate the motion and handling of his abilities are.

I appreciate the release of new survivors and killers, but I'd like to see a patch for the underlying issues with the existing killers.

Many players aren't just happy to randomly launch new survivors and killers either. I think the basics are important.

Among users, there are often cases of dragging and playing using Nemesis' ability, but this is very unstable.

This article contains not only a judgment bug, but also a part where Nemesis uses abilities unnaturally in place.

Additionally, the killer is of the same nationality as us. It's definitely not a ping issue.

I left a video. In addition to this, there are cases where the ability rolls correctly even if it collides with a structure. In this case, the tentacle should extend to the player, but it doesn't.

I've reported many bugs so far, but who didn't report this bug and didn't patch it? Developers also wonder if they play a lot of games.

I don't know if you've read this, but there are too many little bugs. Please patch it up a bit.

I've had this problem for a while, but I can't stand it and report it.

I am Korean and I love this game and have been with it for a long time. I want my favorite games to thrive.

thanks for reading.

Post edited by BALJADA on
1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated