Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Grade progression error

Demon_Girl132
Demon_Girl132 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I keep getting the error after every game i play. It doesn't matter what character/perks I play. I just get this error. When I am playing alone I don't mind the error. It annoying but I don't mind it. But when I play with friends I have to restart my game after a match everytime just to be invited to the lobby again and get the same error over and over again. I tried everything I could think off. Updating drivers, Verivying dbd, reinstalling dbd, cleaning my pc (physical and for virusses)

I have no clue anymore and I hate this bug. I hate how many times I have to restart in order to be able to play with my friends.

Im begging you please fix this. I saw this bug was reported on reddit and on steam as well with no solution attached.

I am trying to send screenshots of the error here but it won't allow me. I hope you don't need them to fix the problem.

Kind regards,

Demon_Girl132

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• JokyAzz
    JokyAzz Member Posts: 32
    edited July 2023

Do you get an error after entering the lobby? For example, an unknown error?

• Demon_Girl132
    Demon_Girl132 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

yes i do