The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New general perks

brodyman1219
brodyman1219 Member Posts: 28
edited July 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I think there should be new general perks that buff other mechanics or perks in the game. For example a new perk could provide the killer with more scourge hooks and buff all other scourge hooks by like 1%/3%/5% but one of this power would be unlocked later in the bloodweb, or maybe something like a hex protection perk like after a gen is completed all hex totems are blocked for 25/30/45 seconds. Another could be just like this but with a boom protection perk where boons are blocked from the killer for like 10 seconds after they are used (like exponential or circle of healing) with a cool down of 45 seconds, but if It is something like shadow step or dark theory, the boon is blocked for like 20 seconds every minute. Idk tho I have other thoughts but those are just some because we need new general perks that aren't just lost licenses

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• ARTRA
    ARTRA Member Posts: 938

Instead i would preffer change and buff old perks. There is like 80% of perks that can be reworked, buffed or with added effects.

Like Coulrophobia now have faster skill checks.

This idea on a lot of perks.

But yeah a few common perks would be nice.

Like rookie spirit from Leon as base perk.

• JdoHybrid428
    JdoHybrid428 Member Posts: 87

Solid ideas