Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Toolboxes having unlimited charges

Neprašheart
Neprašheart Member Posts: 439

PC (Steam)

Upon repairing the generator, toolboxes usually run out of charges, which is when the gained repair speed from using them should return back to normal, right? Well, with toolboxes, this isn't always the case, and your repair speed sometimes stays the same (still increased) for the duration of repairing the generator. This does only work if the player has one charge or more charges within the toolbox - Basically the option to „repair with toolbox“ in-game triggers it, as opposed to the „repair“ option, confirming that this does only happen when repairing with the toolboxes doesn't get interrupted.

1: Have a toolbox with at least one charge

2: Start repairing a generator

3: Toolbox runs out of charges

4: Repairing is still faster despite having toolbox running out of charges

I don't know how frequent the issue is, as I don't bring items into matches.. But I have first encountered this issue back in 2020 on 13th August, and ever since then numerous times more.

Because this bug in particular doesn't always happen and happens only once in a while, it sounds kinda tricky, and I haven't found any threads reporting this one in particular.. The bug reports of this issue back in the day were deleted without being provided any response as to why did that happen.

Below will be provided only the latest screenshots, old just a few minutes. If necessary, I can provide screenshots of encountering this bug in the past patches, years ago. I have decided to screenshot multiple times to prove that this does, indeed, persist the entire time one is repairing the generator.

*I have created a thread about this bug once or twice in the past, and in both cases they got deleted without any answer. Not locked, not answered, but deleted right-away.. As if this bug was intended, but it's kinda a big deal to the match's outcome.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated