Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

So killer matchmaking is broken for me

Deathstar699
Deathstar699 Member Posts: 3

After buying the game a couple of days ago, I have managed to play multiple games as survivor. But whenever I try and que for killer, I wait for a long time, sometimes hours but I don't end up joining games. The lobby says match found but it doesn't connect it just stays on that screen no matter what I do. I have tried requeuing using different killers, verifying game files, reinstalling the game, restarting my computer, restarting my router, changing my settings between cross play on and off and everything to no success.

I have been able to play survivor games just fine but I can never get any killer games. The only time I can play killer is in the Tutorial.

BTW this is all on PC. If there is anyone that can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum.

Comments