Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Wesker Iridescent Uroboros Vial causes Virulent Bound to still instadown even if Expose expires

TurtleFrenzy
TurtleFrenzy Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

After having been exposed by the initial virus caused both by the Iridescent Uroboros Vial add-on, and having had the 30 second expose status time out, a Virulent Bound put me from healthy to downed/grabbed.

Cheryl Mason vs. The Mastermind on Gideon Meat Plant

Perks: Soul Guard, Blood Pact, Repressed Alliance

Killer Add-Ons: Egg (Gold) and Iridescent Uroboros Vial

Killer Perks: Can't remember but nothing that should affect this / cause additional Exposed status.

Explanation: Wesker brought the Iridescent Uroboros Vial addon, which causes all survivors to begin with an infection and be exposed for 30 seconds after becoming fully infected. While repairing a generator, I became fully infected and was exposed. After 30 seconds elapsed, I lost the Exposed icon. Not long later, Wesker came close while I was repairing a generator. I got off the generator and began running, but he hit me with a Virulent Bound while running. Rather than becoming injured, the game immediately recognized me as having gone down to the Virulent Bound, so I stayed in Wesker's arms for him to then hook me, despite being full health at the beginning of the encounter.

I would attach the PC Logs, but I get a permission error when I attempt to attach the file. It is a 7MB file and I am unsure if the site has a size limit. If you can advise, i'll be happy to add it to the report.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

Fully infected Survivors (Red Orobouros ring around player icon) can be instantly grabbed by the Mastermind if slammed into a nearby object with Virulent Bound.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.