Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

DC penalty when not dc'ing on purpose

Lia
Lia Member Posts: 3
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

I was playing a normal game of dbd and everything was good (connection wise) but all of a sudden I'm kicked out of the match and I'm on that screen when you first get on and have to press A or whatever button, the game said I had no connection. My wifi was still on and perfectly fine so I get back on not thinking much of it until I go into a lobby and I have 30 min ban for DC'ing. I didn't dc on purpose obviously and yet I have a 30 min ban. Yesterday something similar happened but I did dc on purpose cause I was sick and tired of being tunneled at 5 gens the whole time i had been playing. I got a 30 mins ban and I was ok a bit excessive but alright. I don't dc often and when I do it's for reasons outside of the game and it's never been wifi related until recently. I know people had a similar problem like this a couple years ago and I thought that they had changed/fixed it so that way you wouldn't get a penalty for something you didn't do on purpose. Idk if its possible for BHVR to be able to distinguish DC'ing on purpose and not on purpose but if they can I hope they'll change that penalty for when you accidentally dc.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

The DC penalty applies regardless of how / why you DC from a match.

This discussion has been closed.