If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Knight leaves his summon circle when using power

Options

This has been a bug since his release and it should really be fixed, because when I play knight I see plenty of the green summoning circles he does when nailing the sword to the ground across the entire map. As I said, this bug has been in the game for months and I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed yet alongside the one where the guards dont go through pallets, but I guess that since he's not a very popular killer you simply don't pay attention to his bugs, just like what happened with that game breaking bug with twins that stayed in the game for 2 whole months without the killer being killswitched.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 801
    edited July 2023
    Options

that's just a visual bug tho it doesn't hurt anyone.

the thing i want fixed is how his guards turn around pallets if they're dropped in their face instead of phasing through them like they should and the fact they don't choose the shortest route to Survivors so they could be basically right next to them yet they don't hit em.

• edgargarciabe660
    edgargarciabe660 Member Posts: 45
    Options

Just so you know, I've reported that bug like 3 times and they still didn't fix it, so don't expect them to fix it soon, probably will happen the same it happened to tuning carburator guide, 2 years bugged, so don't get your hopes up about them fixing it.