Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Killer dc's - entire lobby eats the dc penalty.

DeadAtlas
DeadAtlas Member Posts: 30

Basically as the title says, there is a bug in the game right now where when the killer will ragequit everyone in the lobby will get hit with the dc penalty. It has happened to me four times tonight. Each time right before escape or right after completely ######### over the killer.

Now this is so consistent, it is either DDOS or a bug, so can you please do something about that one way or another. I shouldn't be on a 30 minute penalty because my killers are ragequitting. What the #########, guys.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• DeadAtlas

like i can just go play on another account like cs:go back in the day but at that point i'd be concerned for being targeted for ban evasion or some other ignorant bs knowing the online scene these days.

• DeadAtlas

if it's because i didn't buy the attack on titan stuff - you should have bundled it all instead of trying to make us go double or nothing.