Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Loading Timeout improvement fail

theTARNavsky
theTARNavsky Member Posts: 152
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

In the 6.6 chapter patch notes (both PTB and Live) the following has been announced:

Loading Timeout

After analyzing the data on our side, we have established a set of expected loading times for each of the steps while loading into a Trial. As a result, if any player crashes or hangs while loading, we will now be able to return everyone to the Tally much earlier.

However, ever since then I've been observing the situation closely and I haven't seen any improvement whatsoever. If anything, the loading times (when someone Alt+F4's/crashes) often seem to actually be longer than before the chapter was released.

Could you confirm or deny that the loading times have been reduced in such instances? Does it depend on anything?

Edit: forgot to add: PS5. And if it makes any difference: EU. When playing with SWF or in solo q, both killer and survivor. Not sure what else I can say.

Post edited by theTARNavsky on
1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments