Lore Accurate Killer Challenges

Options
Wylrin
Wylrin Member Posts: 98
edited July 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Not an original idea, given that plenty of YouTubers have series dedicated to lore accurate killer builds, but I wanted to see if you guys had any ideas! Bear in mind that they don't have to be viable gameplay-wise. They can be ludicrously complicated and unfeasible for competitive gaming, like the example I'll give, but whether anyone wants to try or just have fun conceptualizing ideas is your decision. :)

So here's my lore accurate Cenobite idea:

Main Premise: You come when summoned, taking those who sought the puzzle box in search of sensations beyond human comprehension.

Limitations:

• For this challenge, you can only injure and hook those who have interacted with the Lament Configuration. Any other survivor can be chased if you feel they will throw pallets you can eliminate, but you cannot injure or otherwise attack them unless they have sought out the box.
  • When a survivor is solving your puzzle box, you must teleport to them. They summoned you, after all, and it is your duty to show them the synonymous nature of pleasure and pain.

Optional:

• Do not run the perk Enduring. Yes, you are not hindered by agony, but you also wish to savor the gift of pain. Take a few moments to appreciate it.

Perks:

• Any perk may be used, though Corrupt Intervention may be beneficial to lock objectives, slowing down progress while you're waiting for the first survivor to seek out your box.

Addons:

• Any addons may be used, though the Burning Candle and Torture Pillar may be beneficial to force survivors to solve your box more frequently.

So that's all for this idea! I'm really curious to see what you guys will come up with. :)

Post edited by EQWashu on