The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Behavior, I have a licensed chapter idea (It's Re:ZERO)

KriSpY_OxYgen08
KriSpY_OxYgen08 Member Posts: 10
edited September 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

[I moved this discussion into Feedback and Suggestions so Behavior can see my post. Sorry Z0mbiv0r and Huge_Bush]

SOOO...I've been a big fan of Re:ZERO for a long while, (If you didn't know, Re:ZERO: Starting Life in Another World is a dark fantasy isekai.) and a thought came across my mind. What would it be like if it came into Dead by Daylight? I've made my own Fan-Made chapter for DBD because I'm such a fanboy :P

Chapter |||: Dead by Daylight x Re:ZERO

New Realm: Mathers' Domain

New Map: Margrave Mansion

Mini Desc: [A place once known for its high prestige and importance in the country of Lugunica. Owned by Roswaal L. Mathers, this mansion served as the one place where Subaru could live peacefully, until things changed...]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information

Killer:

Name: Elsa Granhiert

Origin: Gustekan (Fictional Country. Gusteko)

Realm: Mathers' Domain

Power: Assassin's Playbook

Weapon: Kukri Knife, Saw Knife, Needles

Speed: 4.6m/s

Terror Radius: 32m

Height: Average

DLC: Chapter |||: Re:ZERO

Voice Actor: Cristina Vee

Cost: 500 Auric Cells (No Iridescent Shards because of license)

Survivor:

Name: Subaru Natsuki

Role: Impulsive Teenager

Origin: Japanese

DLC: Chapter |||: Re:ZERO

Cost: 500 Auric Cells (No Iridescent Shards because of license)

Killer

The Bowel Hunter is a tactical Killer, able to injure and affect survivors in multiples ways and manners.

Her perks Murderous CrazeBattle Maniac, and Hex: Curse Doll, allow her to use Bloodlust more quickly, move faster after being stunned by a pallet, and break objects swiftly after hooking survivors.

Difficulty: Medium

Power: Assassin's Playbook

Pressing the Secondary Power Button will allow you to switch your weapon. There are 3 different weapons to use in your arsenal. Switching weapons takes 2 seconds, and pressing the Secondary power button twice will skip to the weapon after the next. (Example: Pressing the Secondary Power button twice while holding the Kukri knives will switch to the Needles instead of the Saw Knife). You are 10% slower when switching weapons.

Kukri Knife: Increases your lunge by 50%. Vault windows 10% faster.

Saw Knife: Inflict Fractured (NEW) status effect when hitting survivors (Fractured makes survivors vault pallets and windows 20% slower until healed). Break pallets 10% faster.

Needles: Carry 5 needles that can be thrown. If they hit a survivor, the survivor will have to pull out the needle in 10 seconds, or they will lose a health state. It can be removed while running, but will stop in place once they pull it out. it takes 5 seconds to pull out, and the timer pauses when the action is performed. Hitting a survivor with another needle will reduce the timer by 3 seconds, and so on.

If a survivor is hit by a needle, they are inflicted with a 3% hindered status effect until the Needle is pulled out.

These can be refilled at lockers.

Secondary Power

Unrelenting Advance

Every 30 seconds, you gain a token. Pressing the Primary Power Button will use a token, and cause you to dash forward at fast speed, slashing at any survivor in your path. Any survivor caught in this dash will be instantly downed, regardless of the health-state.

The dash lasts for 2 seconds, and cancels when bumping into the environment. The dash's speed is around the same as Oni's Demon Dash, but 50% faster. This power can only be used when holding the Kukri Knife or Saw Knife

Perks

Murderous Craze: Your lust for the kill makes you unstoppable, no matter the target.

Blood lust no longer deactivates when breaking a pallet, and the time for Blood lust to activate is reduced by 3/4/5 seconds.

"What an absolute thrill...~" - Elsa Granhiert.

Battle Maniac: Your liking of a strong opponent makes you excited in anticipation for their demise.

When stunned by a pallet, this perk activates. You receive a 5 second Haste status effect of 10%.

This perk deactivates when hitting a survivor, and will cool down for 120/80/60 seconds. (The haste will go into effect once the stun animation has ended)

"My my, that hurt. I thought I was a goner for sure~" - Elsa Granhiert

Hex: Curse Doll: The curse granted to you will keep you alive for any torment, and any torment you shall give to others.

Whenever you are stunned by survivors by any means, you gain a token, up to a maximum of 10.

Each token in your possession grants you a 1.5% movement speed bonus, and a 3/4/5% endurance to pallet stuns.

"If I just keep killin' ya until you die, you'll die. Right, Vampire?!" - Garfiel Tinsel

Memento Mori

Elsa says "Let's see how colorful your intestines are~" And kicks the survivor over onto their back, and stabs them in the belly. Elsa lifts up the survivor by the throat with one hand, and rips the survivors intestines out with the blade. Elsa then throws the survivor to the floor, and giggles maniacally. The Mori then ends.

Mori with Subaru: Same Mori animation, except Elsa says "I hope you've taken good care of your insides, Subaru." At the beginning. After dropping Subaru in the Mori, Elsa kneels down, and looks at his intestines, and says "I knew it, your guts do have such a lovely color!" She stands up, and the Mori ends.

Voice Lines

Being stunned:

"Oh, very good."

"You bad girl/boy~"

"It looks like you have a bit too much energy."

"I certainly felt that one~"

"Aw, that hurt~"

Being flashlight/pallet saved:

"You think I'll let her/him go?"

"For once, I do feel a tiny bit annoyed..."

"I do believe I've been underestimated."

"You've truly gotten on my nerves..."

Being flashlight/pallet saved by Subaru:

"Grr, That boy got in my way again!"

"Ah, you still do have your determination. I'll give you that at least."

Downing a survivor:

"That was easier than anticipated."

"And that's the end of it."

"Pitiful, really."

Downing Subaru:

"I had hoped you would've put up a fight."

"Seems I've thought too highly of you"

Finding a survivor (Locker):

"I can smell your fear."

"Are you scared? Frightened?"

Finding Subaru (Locker):

"Not so brave now, are you?"

Picking up a survivor:

"I'll send you to meet the angels."

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you one bit~"

"It'll all be over soon."

Hooking a survivor:

"Well, I'll be going now."

"Aww, do you want to scream?"

"Something tells me we'll meet again."

Survivor

Subaru Natsuki is a compassionate, impulsive young teenager, ready to take any means necessary to help himself and his fellow survivors.

His personal perks, ShamacDeath Tied, and Impulsive Guardian, allow him to escape chases quickly, stun the killer for a longer time, and help survivors that are in chase escape the killer.

Perks

Shamac: When you have nowhere else to run, dark magic might be your only savior.

When repairing a generator for a total of 180/135/90 seconds, this perk will activate. When injured, pressing the active ability button will make your character yell "Shamac!" And release a cloud of black smoke 12 meters in diameter, that lasts for 10 seconds.

Any survivor or killer who walks into the smoke will be unable to see, and will be deafened until they leave the smoke-screen or the smoke disappears, except the user. (The environment will be shaded and lined purple for the user when within the smoke screen)

After using this perk once, it will permanently deactivate for the remainder of the trial.

["What’s wrong with taking the path that’s easiest, that will let me live longer?" - Subaru Natsuki]

Death Tied: Your fear of dying once again, empowers you to fight with all you have.

When injured and not exhausted, this perk will activate. You stun the killer with a pallet for 25% longer, and will be given the exhausted status effect for 60/40/20 seconds after using this perk.

["I guess, as long as I have life, all I can do is fight with all of my might!" - Subaru Natsuki]

Impulsive Guardian: Your empathetic nature drives you to save others, even at the cost of your life.

When taking a protection hit, the protected survivor will sprint at 150% of the normal running speed for 3 seconds, and will have their pools of blood and scratch marks hidden for 3/4/5 seconds.

["Hang on! No matter what, I'm going to save you!" - Subaru Natsuki.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skins

Killer

Shivering Child

[As a young, starving child in Gusteko, Elsa had to do everything in her power just to live another day.]

Survivor

Roswaal's Servant

[In an attempt to win their trust, Subaru had to work full-time as the Margrave's servant.]

Sand Dunes Cloak

[In the harsh, sandy environment of Augria, Subaru had to wear some form of protection.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[This section is if Re:ZERO had a paragraph chapter(s) instead of a full chapter DLC]

Paragraph Chapter: Re:ZERO : Sin of Sloth

New Killer: The Archbishop

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attributes

Killer

Name: Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti

Origin: Unknown (Earth Spirit)

Power: Authority of Sloth

Weapon: Witch Cult Dagger

Speed: 4.4m/s

Terror Radius: 32m

Height: Average (5'11)

DLC: Re:ZERO : Sin of Sloth

Voice Actor: Todd Haberkorn

Cost: 500 Auric Cells

Killer

The Archbishop is an overwhelming killer, able to break and destroy objects from afar, whilst applying Insanity to other survivors with his power, Authority of Sloth

His personal perks, Gospel's Will, Scourge Hook: Prevailing Madness, and Sinful Rage, allow him to force a skill-check on the generator with the most progress, cause injured survivors to randomly scream, and break objects faster after being stunned by the obsession.

Power

Authority of Sloth

The Archbishop starts the trial with 7 tokens in his possession. Each use of The Archbishops power drains 1 token from your possession. Holding down the Power Button will charge this power. While looking at a Pallet, Breakable Wall, or Generator, pressing the Secondary Power Button will send out a purple arm that will break the object. This arm can phase through walls, but can only be used while directly looking at an object.

Pressing the Attack Button while the power is charged will send out a purple arm forward at rapid speed, with a max length of 12 meters. If this arm hits any survivors, it will injure them and afflict them with Insanity. Injuring a survivor with this power costs 2 tokens. The speed of the hand is around the same as a fully charged Huntress Hatchet.

The time to charge Authority of Sloth is 2 seconds.

Tokens will recharge at a rate of 1 token per 15 seconds.

Insanity

When hitting a survivor with Authority of Sloth, they receive Stage 1 Insanity, and will slowly build up to Stage 2, and eventually Stage 3 Insanity. After receiving Stage 1 Insanity, a meter will slowly build up (16 charges for the meter. 1 Charge per second while not in chase 2 charges per second while in chase) Once the first meter fills up, the Survivor will receive Stage 2 Insanity, and the meter will start filling up to Stage 3 Insanity. Hitting a survivor again at Stage 1 Insanity with Authority of Sloth will instantly force them to Stage 2 Insanity, and the same applies if they are already at Stage 2 Insanity.

Insanity Stage 1: Purple static will appear on the corners of the screen, and skill-checks will sometimes be reversed.

Insanity Stage 2: More static will appear, and a droning static sound will play while in stage 2. You will permanently hear the terror radius of the killer (Stage 1 Terror Radius) while not within the killer's terror-radius. The Killers normal Terror Radius will play when within the Terror Radius. Skill checks will sometimes appear on any part of the screen.

Insanity Stage 3: The killers terror radius is permanently heard (Stage 3 Terror Radius). All skill-checks are now great skill checks only. Survivors will randomly scream. Survivor action speed is reduced by 10%

Snap Out of It: Performing the Snap Out of It action for 16 seconds will remove you of Insanity. This action can only be performed at Stage 3.

Perks

Gospel's Will: The fate that the Gospel foretold will not be unfinished.

When injuring or downing a Survivor, a Great Skill check will appear for the generator with the most progress. Any survivor that misses the skill check will cause the generator to lose 5/7/10% progress. After using this perk, it has a cool down of 30 seconds.

"The words of the Gospel tell of her love. All of it guides my path!" - Petelgeuse

Scourge Hook: Prevailing Madness: The fear of losing oneself drives them into total madness.

At the start of the Trial, 4 random Hooks are changed into Scourge Hooks. These Scourge Hooks are highlighted to you in white

When a survivor is hooked onto a Scourge Hook, every other survivor will scream at a random interval between 1-30 seconds. This effect persists until the hooked survivor is unhooked.

"Your insanity is far too sane, it is an insult to true madness!" - Petelgeuse

Sinful Rage: Those who stand in the path of fate will feel your wrath.

Whenever you are stunned by the Obsession by any means, you gain a token. Breaking a pallet or vaulting a window consumes a token, and you perform the action 50/75/100% faster.

"Sloth, Sloth, Sloth Sloth Sloth Sloth, SLOTH!!!" - Petelgeuse

Mori

[COMING SOON]

Sorry for taking long to finish this, I have school-work, Cross Country, and so much more 😭

Post edited by KriSpY_OxYgen08 on