Dear Behaviour Interactive Inc.

Dear Behaviour Interactive Inc.

I have enjoyed your games for a long time now, and despite all the bitching and moaning, I think you have done a reasonable job. Some things you could have handled better and I don't think I need to cite a specific incident, but giving killers more slowdown and nerfing genrushing to compensate for the nerf to gen regression perks to promote greater variety in killer perks was a reasonable idea. Given the complexity of the game and the many skill levels that you are attempting to balance, and the fact that you are still only human (allegedly), I think you have done a reasonably good job.

However I must now inform you of why I have written this post, the elephant skull in the room. One phrase I think is all that is required

3 gen Skull Merchant

Do you hear that, the sound of the DCs, the sound of drones being reactivated, I do.

I will not go through all the problems with the character, as many others have done so already and I know as reasonably well paid and qualified game devs you are well aware of the issue. But I fear that this game is being substantially harmed by the continued proliferation of the playstyle to all the MMRs. I am proof of this harm, as after having this most recent 45 minute SM game I have had enough. I will be taking a break from DBD until I think it is in a healthier state, I will leave it up to you to judge what is healthy and what isn't.

I do not write this in anger or in some delusion that my hiatus will singlehandedly change the course of DBD, but rather as a notification of the harm done.

I hope that I will be back in a week getting chased by Alchemist Ring + Compound 33 Blight.

o7

Good Luck out there.