PC - Huntress Mordeo visual glitch when nodding and moving

Options
MDRSan
MDRSan Member Posts: 298

When playing as huntress with the Mordeo skin, moving forward or strafing side to side causes what looks like maybe the hood to clip into view and black out a part of the POV view. Attached is video of the effect.

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as huntress with Mordeo cosmetic in a public or private match

Step 3 : Move forward or strafe right or left and nod

• Backward doesn't seem to cause the glitch in my testing and strafing left seems to do it less than strafing right or moving forward

Additional information

• Huntress (Mordeo Skin)
  • Perks probably don't matter but was testing with only her default perks
  • Noticed on multiple maps
  • Reproducible consistently

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• przem484
    przem484 Member Posts: 12
    Options

i have similar if not exact same issue and that would confirm that this bug is not tied to single cosmetic, as in my case it is combination of "hound" headgear and "red safaran" body.

movement wise it seems to pop up in every direction except walking backwards.

as seen above it can cover up to 1/3rd of a screen in width(above is shown almost full coverage) and judging from texture it is a body cosmetic that is clipping into the view.

additionally it is almost definitely tied to walk cycle, repeating every second or sligthly less than that.

biggest problem with is i'd say is the fact that it suprisingly strain eyes with blinking, not to mention how annoying it is when playing more than 1 match of huntress