Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Check into your penalties

bearr_trap
bearr_trap Member Posts: 123

• PC / Steam

• DC penalties are all over the place in time

• Disconnect a bunch of times and see if the time with the DC lines up

• Unsure, thats why its posted

Since my GENERAL DISCUSSION thread was closed despite coming up with ideas and concepts to promote less disconnecting I had a friend contact me about their DC issue.

She informed me they DCed during a game and got a 10 to 15 minute penalty(they stuck around ingame to see what transpired after they disconnected) the very next game, she told me she DCed again since she was being tunneled and had absolutely no penalty.

I'm told this is working as intended but by the looks of it its all over the place. One match DC = 10 to 15 minute penalty and the following NEXT match after that timer is up another DC happens to offer ZERO penalty.

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This has been already reported and it's under review. Thank you!

Comments

• Kolramii
    Kolramii Member Posts: 17

Apparently DCed during end game collapse twice today. I just afk during that part. Both times i thought match was over for me the killer and looked away from screen.