Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

As Cenobite game crashes sometimes when hooking survivors

Saelon
Saelon Member Posts: 7
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

• Platform: PC

• Description of the issue: I don't know if this is just a Cenobite bug but it's the only killer I've played but when I hook a survivor there is a chance my game crashes.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): Just hook survivors I guess.

• How often does this occur: I have played two games and both games crashed at some point while hooking a survivor. One was Nick Cage the other was a Nea. Both were also on different maps. (I believe both happened on a scourge hook but I could be wrong)

I was using Discordance, BBQ & Chili, Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance, No Way Out with the addons Iridescent Lament Configuration and Torture Pillar.

Post edited by Rizzo on
4 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

Comments

• ThatHairyGreek
    ThatHairyGreek Member Posts: 31

Crashed when hooking a surv as Pinhead too. Also used iri Lament Configuration and Torture Pillar.

• Onyx_0110
    Onyx_0110 Member Posts: 48

Same issue on PS4, only noticed with Pinhead so far (have only played a few games with Sadako otherwise).

I was using different add-ons and perks if that matters.

This discussion has been closed.