The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Nemesis's basic hit animations and sounds are bugged/missing.

SanelyOsp
SanelyOsp Member Posts: 69

Ok, I'll try to explain myself as clearly as I can:

So, Nemesis normally has two animations that play randomly (as far as I know) after a hit, one where he clenches his fist and drips blood, and another where he screams.

What I noticed today while playing him in the new update however, was that the first one I mentioned, the clenching fist one, is entirely missing while playing as him, BUT its more "calm" sounds are still sometimes played. This means that he ALWAYS uses his screaming animation, but the audio sometimes doesn't match and the other animation's sound plays, and he ends up doing a soft growl instead of screaming, and it feels so off.

Please, give him the clenching animation back, and fix both of the animations' audio so it matches its respective one.

I play on PS5, and this has been the case for every match I've played as him so far. Don't know if this applies to the Survivors's point of view as well, haven't encountered a Nemesis yet.

That's all! :)

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated