Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Crashing if survivor DCs while hooking them?

Squippit
Squippit Member Posts: 89
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

It's happened twice tonight that someone has, I THINK, disconnected while I was hooking them, and I guess the swapping them into the bot state in the middle of that transition is breaking something and ending my game and slapping me with a matchmaking timeout. I don't really have any evidence of anything beyond the crash reports I've submitted, it's just my supposition that this is happening because they're DCing, because the swapping into a bot has been buggy with picking up survivors too, but I don't know for sure because, well, I'm crashing. Give it a try to see if you can't reproduce it, please?

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

Comments

• Squippit
    Squippit Member Posts: 89

I should note, I was playing Pinhead, and it looks like it has happened to at least 1 other person

This discussion has been closed.