Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Nurse's addon matchsticks speeds up carrying speed.

Jeonn
Jeonn Member Posts: 2

When nurse has matchsticks, she becomes a 4.4m/s killer instead of a 3.85m/s killer. This also speeds up carrying speed. I don't think it's intentional, since a 4.4m/s killer being faster than a 4.6m/s killer when carrying just doesn't make sense.

HOW I TESTED IT

I played a public match when using breakout. The nurse had matchsticks and agitation, and I found out she could catch up to me when carrying. Normally, this isn't possible, as the survivor with 7% haste is still faster than any killer carrying a survivor with agitation. (18% haste) because the killer is still slowed down by carrying.

MY GUESS ON WHY IT HAPPENS.

You made all killers have the same carrying speed. If nurse has smaller movement speed penalty than other killers for carrying, she will be faster with matchsticks, if the penalty does not get increased.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.