Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

[Missing translation]: PC - New rift presentation "Tome 16: Existence - italian language

etms51
etms51 Member Posts: 607
edited July 2023 in Bug Reporting

Description: When i see the video of the new rift, there is a video, after the video, there is this screen with two buttons, here more texts aren't translated into italian language (Screenshot 1)

What to add in the description

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2: The video of the Nicolas Cage is under reproduction

Step 3: I'm awaiting which the game is loading on the main menu

Step 4: I click on the "The Archives" button on the main menu

Step 5: The first time of the new rift Introduction  video

Step 6: At the end of the video, there is this screen where there are more text aren't translated into italian language (Screenshot 1)

Additional information

• Frequency of the issue: Always - Only the first time
  • Version game: v. 7.1.0
  • Language: italian

1.a)Wrong text: "Select challenges and progress through the Auris Web to uncover new lore and gain rewards."

My italian translation: "Seleziona le sfide e progredisci nella Rete di Auris per scoprire nuove storie e ottenere ricompense."

1.b)Wrong text: "Unlock rewards using Rift Fragments before the Rift closes!"

My italian translation: "Sblocca i premi usando i frammenti di Spaccatura prima che la Spaccatura si chiuda!"

documents to add

• Images

I hope which these translations will be fixed very soon into italian language.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.